138a Church Road, BS5 9HH (Map)
Services: 10:45am Morning Worship
Minister: Rev David Alderman
Deacon: Corinne Brown: E-mail: Corinnebrown@btinternet.com or Tel: 0117 9551934
Church Office: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0117 9559118
Our weekly service of worship is on Sunday morning from 10.45am – 11.45am. We are always pleased to welcome new friends to our congregation. We may also on special occasions have an evening service at 6pm. Everyone is welcome to join us we’re a friendly lot! If you have not been before here is a short guide to the service:
Sundays are a chance for our whole community to come and worship. We usually start with a few announcements about what is going on during the week. A full time Minister may take the service or a part time Lay Preacher.
There will be some readings from the Bible. The Minister or Preacher will give a talk. At some point there will be a collection for the church funds, please do not feel obliged to give. Some services include Communion, the taking of bread and fruit juice (which represents wine), you are free to take part or not, it is entirely up to you. Communion is followed by a collection for our benevolent fund, again, please do not feel obliged to give.
We hope that you will enjoy the service and look forward to you coming again.
Bethesda Methodist Church believes it has a role to play in the social, economic and spiritual regeneration of Redfield. We aim to do this by:
- maintaining a Christian presence in Redfield that is open and welcomes all people regardless of age, gender, race, ability and background
- providing opportunities for prayer and worship of different styles
- encouraging people to come together to explore and deepen their Christian experience providing pastoral support
- being part of the local community and sharing and addressing issues
- getting involved in issues of concern to our local community
- working in partnership with other groups and organizations who share common goals
Follow us on facebook: